The Acoustic Attenuator SILENTIUM ASP 08 is an absorbing element with a determinate depth specially designed for air entrances or exits and/or air conduct incorporations.
Composed by a metallic structure and galvanized steel sheet, incorporates absorbing elements with a black fiberglass veil, allowing high flows with a reduced cargo loss.
- Dimensions: to the measure (L x H) with standard depth of 600, 900, 1200, 1500 or 1800 mm.
- Density (of the absorbent): • 70 Kg/m3
- Reaction to fire (of the absorbent): MO under the norm UNE 23.727.
- Acoustic attenuation: Up to 50 dB with 1K Hz and 1800 mm of depth.
- Cargo Loss: • 6 mm to the recommended maximum flow.
Air entrances and exits of cabins, machine rooms and incorporation in all kinds of air conducts.