Products > Absorbents
SILENTIUM BT50 Gross
ACOUSTIC INSULATION PANEL
SILENTIUM BT50 Gross is a light open-cell foam made of melamine resin with 50 mm net thickness. The panel has an excellent sound absorption, particularly in medium and high frequencies.
For the assembly “in situ” it’s developed a specific accessories system. The panel has excellent acoustic absorption, especially in the medium and high frequencies, as shown below.
- Typical format: 3000 x 1000 mm
- Thickness: 75 mm
- Color: White RAL 9010 pre-lacquered
- Density (of absorbent): Approx. 100 kg / m3
- Reaction to fire: Uncombustible, whichever is the test standard.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.030 W / m C
- Fixing structure: White lacquered and tubular profiles.
Acoustic barriers, in particular for “Chillers” or similar equipment, acoustic booths for most noisy equipment, acoustic partitions for industrial purposes, absorbent coatings, etc.