ACOUSTIC INSULATION PANEL
The SILENTIUM PI50 insulation panel is a sandwich panel consisting of 0.5 mm thick sheet metal, rock wool with a density of 90 to 100 kg/m3 and a thickness of 50 mm and a sheet of metal with a thickness of 0.5 mm and a thickness of 40% perforated area, including a protective black veil.
For its attachment is developed a system of own profile and complementary accessories.
The panel presents excellent insulation and acoustic absorption indices: Rw = 34 dB (EN 717-1) and w = 1,00 (ISSO / DIS 11654) – Class A.
- Typical format: 3000 x 1000 mm Thickness: 50 mm
- Color: White pre-lacquered
- Density (of the absorbent): 90/100 Kg/m3
- Reaction to fire: Incombustible, whatever is the test norm
- Thermal conductivity: = 0,030 W/m.oC
- Fixation structure: Bended and tubular profiles lacquered with white